Sunday, March 22, 2009

KISSES!

I'm pretty sure that the girls will be mad at me 
later in life for this, but...
anyway, lately they've been really good at giving 
kisses when you ask and so I've been trying to 
get them to give kisses to each other. 
This was their attempt tonight 
(or rather, my poor attempt at timing the click)...
At least they do love each other...sometimes
Ellie on the left, Payton on the right
This is Ellie's pucker.  
When you ask for a kiss, 
she sticks out her bottom lip and leans in.
It's very cute.

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are. It is fun to see Neil in a few pictures too. Make sure you get in a few too.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your babies are adorable! Ryan likes to kiss too, but he'll take you by the head and slobber on your lips. It's so cute!!