don't you love potato heads- my kids do the same stuff! She is too cute!
SO CUTE!! Looks like a fun summer so far! Any Utah trips planned?
Hi Tisha, Just saying hi. Cute pics. Hope to see you soon.
She is so cute!
Ahhh thats so cute! I love that she is wearing it herself, my kids love to make me and Peter wear Mr Potatoes things and I must say those glasses are not very comfortable!
So funny! I have pics of Lucas like that! The girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
don't you love potato heads- my kids do the same stuff! She is too cute!
SO CUTE!! Looks like a fun summer so far! Any Utah trips planned?
Hi Tisha, Just saying hi. Cute pics. Hope to see you soon.
She is so cute!
Ahhh thats so cute! I love that she is wearing it herself, my kids love to make me and Peter wear Mr Potatoes things and I must say those glasses are not very comfortable!
So funny! I have pics of Lucas like that! The girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment