Halloween is so fun here because not only is the weather great, but it's a two week long event where you get to dress up and get candy at least 4 times!
Here's what we did this year....
I went to Max's school to help host a Halloween party for his class.
Patrice came to visit and we took her to feed the enormous, gross fish at Lake Mead.
The kids love it every time!
Neil and Ellie
Payton and Patrice
We went to the Pumpkin Patch twice!
Our ward's Trunk or Treat was earlier in the week.
Max and I went to a Halloween party at the Clark Co Museum
Yoda Max fighting the Emperor
Gypsy Ellie (unfortunately I forgot to put on her beauty mole!)
Flapper Payton (who several people commented on what a cute little Indian she was!)
On Halloween day/night we went trick or treating at the Mall which was so crowded, after that we tried a second location but it was even more crowded so we skipped it. We did a few streets of houses and the kids got lots of candy! Ellie tired out about the same time I did, but Payton was so funny...she'd walk right up to people about an inch from them to get candy and then stand there even after they put the candy in her bucket. Then she'd march right to the next house. She was in heaven! Then we came home to hand out our least favorite candy to trick or treaters (which is almost as fun as trick or treating itself). Of course we've all been eating candy non-stop for the last week! We love visitors,
so if you want to come experience a Nevada Halloween...there's always next year!

9 comments:
What cute costumes!! We miss you too!
I love the costumes! yOu guys are so cute! :)
She doesn't look like an Indian... I'm suprised people got that confused. I love Max in his Yoda costume and the girls are too cute!
Thanks for coming by to visit on Halloween!
Love everyone's costumes!!! You have such cuties!
Tisha-
When did you go from 1 kid to 3?!? Are your girls twins? They are all so cute! I love Halloween in Vegas. When we lived there, we did 4 things just at one Halloween. It looks like you are all doing well...going on tons of trips. I have two brothers who live out of Utah...one in Spokane and one in San Antonio. That is so funny you just went to both places. Our blog is old but you can check it out at steeleadventures.blogspot.com. Take care! Mollee Steele
woops...sorry. The blog site is steele-adventures.blogspot.com. Jeff does it so I didn't even know the address. :) Mollee
The girls looked so cute!!! And they won an award at the Trunk-or-Treat. Did you know?
I love the pic of Max and the girls at the pumpkin patch.
Oooo, handing out least favorite candy??? Great idea!
Okay, that was Natalie! :)
totally adorable! love 'em! so cute!
Post a Comment