Well, we have our first broken bone! I'm not that surprised that it was one of the girls, because they really NEVER sit still! Ellie broke her leg on monday morning. We were at Joann's (just another excuse for Neil to refuse to go there!) and of course the girls weren't IN the cart. I was looking at fabric, Payton was on one side of me and Ellie was on the other. Apparently she stepped up onto the side of the cart and then when I heard the crash and looked down, she was burried underneath it up to her chin. Here is the picture of her temporary cast, we'll go to get her real cast put on tomorrow. And as you can see, she is much happier now than when it first happened. She was such a sad little girl! She has small cracks in both her bones, just above the ankle. Yes, they always say that those carts are dangerous...now we know!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Poor Ellie! The picture sure looks cute though. I will have to remember that about those carts when Molly is old enough to do that.
Hannah told me about this. Poor little girl!
So sad! I can't believe that's never happened to me or something like that. My kids climb the carts like it's a moving playground.
Oh poor Ellie! I hope she heals quickly!
How sad! Hope she feels better soon!
Poor, poor Ellie! I'm excited to see what color cast she will have. Although she's probably too young to appreciate that! :) I'm glad you're going to have lots of company to help carry her around!
Post a Comment