Well, we don't really do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's Day...I even sent Max to school in nothing green at all!
But we hope you all have a nice holiday!
Here are some of our recent pictures.
We went up to Red Rock again, this time with our good friends the Salos. We ventured on a one mile hike/rock climb up to this waterfall. It was lots of fun and the kids did pretty good, unfortunately when we went to take this picture there was boy with his little dog that came right by us and completely distracted the girls. Oh well.
Max and Lucas with their pencil light sabers.
Ellie, Payton, Max. Lucas and Kate.
These two pictures were taken a few weeks ago. Neil and Max went with our friend, Gin, to the Nascar time trials and so I took the girls to check out Seigfried and Roy's Secret Garden. The girls LOVED the dolphins, they enjoyed looking at the animals too but not near as much as Max loved the zoo at that age. He could sit and watch a giraffe stand and do nothing forever, but after about 3o seconds in front of an animal the girls would say "all done" and be ready to move on. We had a good time though.

5 comments:
I can't believe how big the girls are! Fun pics! I love their hair in the bottom photo!
that was me in the last comment. Nick created a alias and I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in as me. Sorry.
Everyone is getting so big! YOu look great! :) Happy St. Patty's back at ya!
We had a lot of fun at Red Rock with you guys! It was nice to be with people who knew their way around!
I love that Max could watch a giraffe do nothing forever. That's just like me!! Lucas is more like Ellie and Payton. Only I think he lasted about 5 seconds at each cage at the Secret Garden! Which meant our whole visit lasted about 5 minutes! :) The dolphins are so cool!
I love your pictures Tisha. It looks so nice and warm there! I love how the boys are using the pencils as light sabers....I can so relate. My boys love to turn anything into a light saber or sword. I was in Hobby Lobby a month or so ago and they picked up some picture easel stand things and turned them sideways to make swords while we were in the store. Everything, including food turns into pretend weapons! Your family is adorable as always.
Post a Comment