Max had a great time at Disneyland of course, this year his favorite ride was splash mountain! He was also able to ride Indiana Jones for the first time, and second, third, and fourth times too. We only had to stuff a little bit of padding into his shoes to get him on!
A highlight was Max being picked for the Jedi Training Academy. He jumped up and down screaming with his hands in the air for almost 10 minutes, but was rewarded with being the last kid picked! He was a good padowan, he fought Darth Vader and received his Jedi certificate. I was super glad that Max got picked the first time so we didn't have to go back to try again!

2 comments:
I can't wait for Hannah to be tall enough for Indiana Jones. I wonder if I'd be a bad parent if I let her watch the movie too. It's PG, right?
I am so happy for Max that he got to do the Jedi training!! We are definitely stuffing Lucas' shoes with diapers next time.... :)
Lisa, we've let Lucas watch some parts of Indie...there are some kind of yucky parts!! They are funny now to me 'cause the effects are so bad!
Post a Comment