Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Mano

We have been spoiled with visitors lately. We had a great time when Grandma and Grandpa Mano came with Landon. We went swimming at the Golden Nugget, the pool surrounds a shark tank and has a 3 story water slide that goes through the tank. It was pretty cool and Max dominated the water slide several times.
Grandma is so much nicer than mom, she'll actually play hide and seek.
And Grandpa filled up the swimming pool with warm water by running the kitchen faucet out the window!
And we went to Freemont Street for a little bit of sight seeing and people watching.

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

What great pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the first picture of Max and the one with Grandpa and all of the kids. So sweet!

Ali's 2 boys said...

The picture of Grandpa putting water in the pool is so funny! That is totally something I would want to do... but wouldn't dare. People already think I'm strange. :)