A couple weeks ago I took Payton to get her haircut. She looks very cute and I often catch her shaking her head back and forth letting her hair hit her in the face. I think she likes it! People keep asking why I only cut Payton's hair. Since finding out we were having twins, I've always worried about them having their own identities inside and out. And for some reason I just always imagined Payton with short hair and Ellie with long!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She looks beautiful! :)
She looks so cute!!
She looks so cute! Sorry I was one of "those" people who asked why :) LOL
Tisha! It's Jayme, that used to work with you at Murray. Okay, I am such a stalker, but when I opened my yahoo mail it said that you had activated your profile or something and I was like, I wonder how Tisha is. So somehow I found your blog. You are so darling and look at your cute kids. I am so happy to see that everything is going well for you. I can't believe your little guy is so grown up!! Time flies. :)
Post a Comment