Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Max!

Max turned six! We celebrated his birthday with a Lego Party. We had lego car races, a mini figure obstacle race, lego bingo, lego pizza and a lego cake.
I think Max had a good time...
This was my first real attempt at fondant and thanks to some tutorials via the phone from Karisa,
it didn't turn out too bad.
Max had a great birthday week: he loved all the presents that kept arriving in the mail, we went to the county fair, Max and I got to go on a date one night, we all went to dinner another and Max picked ribs for his birthday dinner at home.
Happy birthday Max, we love you!

4 comments:

The Leonards said...

Your cake looks seriously amazing! I bet he loved it. Fondant is so much fun to work with, I love using it. I can't believe how big your kids are getting~

Chris and Karisa said...

Cake looks good!

Sarah said...

Awesome cake. Definitely awesome. I'm glad we've found that you have a blog, since we don't get to see you too often. :)

missionary mama said...

that's cool! you are talented!