Monday, September 12, 2011

SCHOOL!!!

Oh Man! I just barely posted about the end of school last year...I only posted one picture of our summer trips...and school already started two weeks ago!

Max is my big first grader now! He really enjoys school and of course, is a very smart kid! He's growing up and I can't believe it...but I still try to get hugs and kisses from him as much as possible and we still get/have to lay down with him, tickle his back and sing him a song when he goes to sleep! I love it.

Here's Max with his best buddies, Aden and Lucas.








And with his best girls...
Ellie and Payton!




It really is too bad that I'm so bad at blogging these days...we had such a fun summer! Besides Waterton and Spokane, we went to Utah for a Mano family trip in Park City and for Taryn's farewell, we went to Southern California to Legoland and multiple temples with Taryn, we got to spend time with Wendy and Jason and their kids from Hong Kong, we had a very extended family reunion in Vegas, we went to San Francisco and took the scenic route home (for 14 hours!), we had a visit from our good friends the Boyles, and we went to Utah again for a Holland family reunion and to see Rhett and Amy's new baby! Whew...what a summer!

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

Gotta love busy, fun summers. Your family is so cute!!

Seegmiller Six said...

Love it! I can't believe they are all so big! and stinkin cute!