Tuesday, May 22, 2012

EASTER

 We were very excited to celebrate Easter in Utah this year.
It had been 5 years since the last time we were in Utah for
Easter....and Easter in Utah is FUN!
We colored Easter eggs,
 Did an Easter egg dive at the Rec Center,
at which Max got a golden egg! 
His accounting of it went as follows: 
"I saw the golden egg and another kid was going down
to get it so I thought, 'aww, I'm not going to get a golden
egg',but then he missed it and I thought, 'oh, yea!',
so I dove down and GOT IT!"
He won a whole easter basket full of fun stuff. 
 The Mano family throws some pretty awesome parties,
one of which is the annual Easter egg hunt!
Here are the kids receiving their instructions
 Here are the kids waiting to start
 Here is the hunting
 And then examining the loot and looking for special prizes!
Oh so much fun! 
 Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the "adult egg hunt" which takes place across the street in the church parking lot....I was too busy hunting and finding one of the golden eggs! 
 Oh yes, we also went to church and thought about Jesus 
and we had a special family home evening lesson about Easter and the Resurrection. 

No comments: