It's plain to see that Max takes after Neil. What a goof ball. Can't I just get one nice picture? No, it takes about eight shots to get Max to hold a smile.
Really these pictures were taken a long time ago. Why am I still awake at 11:21 p.m.? I just find myself reading other people's fun and entertaining blogs and felt the need to put something interesting on ours. This is all I could find. Either my life isn't as exciting as others or I can't get to the camera right now to download new pictures...or both.

12 comments:
Max is adorable! You guys finally got a blog! What is your address so I can add you onto ours? By the way this is Peter and Jennie!:)
Oh you can e-mail it to jennieleonard@hotmail.com, I know it is super creative:)
you guys can sit behind us in church anytime!
Too cute!!! I love the top one. We miss that boy!!! and all of you! When will you be up this way?
Those are great pics!! I especially love the cross-eyed one!
Hey just found your blog! I love the faces of Max. He's such a cutie!
Check us out
http://garmirefamily.blogspot.com/
-Leah
Love your blog :)
Hi Tisha,
I just found your blog, its great! I know what you mean about the pictures, I get one good one for every ten I take.
Max is such a cute character!
Max is so funny. What a rascal! Miss you guys!
We love max! He's such a character!
I would LOVE it if you saved one of the twins for Ethan! They would make such a cute couple:) I look at your kids in church all of the time (not in a creepy way, I promise, more in like why isn't my kid behaving as well as them?)and they are just so adorable! Oh and thank you so much for the cake! I was so excited about it when Peter brought it home because I was craving chocolate so badly last night.
Hola familia Woolf! It's so nice to see you here, but wait didn't the bishop talk about the dangers of blogging? Just kidding. I just added you in mine. By the way PLEASE PLEASE do anything possible to stay in our ward.
Remind me to tell Max that Ira is the boy hahaha. That was so cute. Just tell him that cookie is the girl (he was calling me cookie when we baby sat at your house)How adorable.
Post a Comment