I'm glad to see your new abode! It's really beautiful! (and looks a bit bigger too.) I hope you are doing well - how was Utah? If you need any help unpacking, or just letting max come play - let me know. Do you have a new phone # or is it the same? (I guess I could just call and see - duh) ! :)
6 comments:
Welcome to your new home! Were you able to stay in the same ward? Oh, and are you coming to Utah for Christmas this year? We'll be there...
It's beautiful!!! I must come and see you sometime. Email me you new phone number.
I'm glad to see your new abode! It's really beautiful! (and looks a bit bigger too.) I hope you are doing well - how was Utah? If you need any help unpacking, or just letting max come play - let me know. Do you have a new phone # or is it the same? (I guess I could just call and see - duh) ! :)
Wow. That is a really nice house! Was that the only way to get Neil a new calling? :)
So pretty! Show us some pictures of the inside!
Beautiful!!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment