Oh yes, I made the cupcakes...I got most of the inspiration from others who'd done it before and posted online. It wasn't too hard. Max was supposed to be the Baker. I tried talking him into it for two months, but he wasn't having it. He wanted to be someone who fights.
I can't believe you made the cupcakes! Those are soooo cute!!
Max sure has the ninja turtle moves down! You should have shown him the scene from "The Little Mermaid" where the baker attacks the little crab Sebastian. He might have wanted to be a baker then :)
11 comments:
Way too Cute!! Did you make the girls costumes? Nick was proud of the ninja turtle
Oh yes, I made the cupcakes...I got most of the inspiration from others who'd done it before and posted online. It wasn't too hard. Max was supposed to be the Baker. I tried talking him into it for two months, but he wasn't having it. He wanted to be someone who fights.
Hey, I found your blog from The Leonards. I love the little slide/show video. So Cute!
I can't believe you made the cupcakes! Those are soooo cute!!
Max sure has the ninja turtle moves down! You should have shown him the scene from "The Little Mermaid" where the baker attacks the little crab Sebastian. He might have wanted to be a baker then :)
Seriously, those costumes may be The cutest costumes that I have ever seen. I can't believe you made them! You are so talented!
Wow Tisha! I love the costumes you made. And your kids are just dolls!
The "cupcakes" are darling! And my kids as you know were amazed with Max the Ninja Turtle.
Your kids are so cute! I love the costumes!
The cupcakes are adorable! That's so clever.
Hey you have a blog!!! Your girls are adorable! Congrats!
way cute costumes! how are you guys doing in your new neighborhood and ward?
Post a Comment