Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby dolls and Optimus Prime














It was an American Girl and Transformers Christmas! 
We had a great time in Utah and a very fun 
Christmas and New Years.  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I need to see those American Girl dolls! I LOVE their clothes and cute, cute things they have online. Hannah has a couple dolls (NOT American Girl) and really isn't interested yet. What am I doing wrong?

Tringali Family said...

Cute pics of the kids. How are you doing in your new home?

Mummy Pig said...

Payton and Ellie look like dolls to me... Why does Ellie crying anyway?

The Leonards said...

All of the presents look like so much fun! Both of my kids would love those strollers and yes I mean both (I think Ethan views it more like a car than a stroller. Max looks great in his new Transformers mask! Does he wear it a lot?