That is so funny!!! How did you do twins?!?
Such cute babies!
That is sooo funny. Your family is adorable. I still can't believe the girls are one already. We miss you guys.
Cute girls! I'm glad to know that other people's children don't always get along either.....
It's funny! It also happen to my kids but in different way -- they use voice instead of hands... Nolan screams, Mandi gabbles, Janet cries.
Hee hee hee! That is too funny. Acadia and Trey do the same thing, but Trey usually gets the last word (um... action).
dat is too funnee! they are so adorable!
I can't believe u captured all of that with a camera. They are sooooo cute!!!! It's nice to finally keep in touch. Seriously, I do better keeping in touch online. Hope all is with you my dear. BE HAPPY!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so funny!!! How did you do twins?!?
Such cute babies!
That is sooo funny. Your family is adorable. I still can't believe the girls are one already. We miss you guys.
Cute girls! I'm glad to know that other people's children don't always get along either.....
It's funny! It also happen to my kids but in different way -- they use voice instead of hands... Nolan screams, Mandi gabbles, Janet cries.
Hee hee hee! That is too funny. Acadia and Trey do the same thing, but Trey usually gets the last word (um... action).
dat is too funnee! they are so adorable!
I can't believe u captured all of that with a camera. They are sooooo cute!!!! It's nice to finally keep in touch. Seriously, I do better keeping in touch online. Hope all is with you my dear. BE HAPPY!
Post a Comment