Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Payton's Surgery

Last week Payton had a small, outpatient surgery to remove a cyst from the top of her head. Everything went well and she did great.  Here are some pictures from before...














....And After

9 comments:

Lillie said...

Cute little girl, I'm glad everything went well.

The Leonards said...

Ahhh...next time you need to say in the title that it was a small surgery! You had me worried for a second (although any surgery is scary!)! I am glad everything went well, she looks adorable in her hat!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Ouchie!!! I am glad everything went well. She looks so cute in that hat!!

Tringali Family said...

She is so cute! Love the hat! How are you guys?

Lisa said...

She is SO cute! I'm glad everything went well :)

The Wynn Family said...

Still beautiful even without some hair. Glad that everything went well.

Kellie said...

I'm glad she's doing well. So sorry she had to go through surgery. She's just adorable. Hope you are all doing well.

natalie said...

glad everything went well. I think Patrice just needed any excuse to come to see the little ones. you sure have cute kids.

Meghan said...

Happy to hear it went well. She is so sweet.