We miss our girls! They look so cute. Landon has the same pj's as Max. I thought that was a picture of Landon at first. They look a lot a like from the top of their heads.
Love the picture of the kids with their Easter clothes. They are all adorable. That's quite an accomplishment to get three kids all dressed up and smiling at the same time for a picture.
7 comments:
Nice pics. Your kids have cute smiles!
Love those dresses!
Where did you get those cute dresses?!? We miss Max. Maybe we will call soon. Do you think he will talk to us?
We miss our girls! They look so cute. Landon has the same pj's as Max. I thought that was a picture of Landon at first. They look a lot a like from the top of their heads.
I love the picture of the twins and their eggs... I can't believe how big they are getting!
Love the picture of the kids with their Easter clothes. They are all adorable. That's quite an accomplishment to get three kids all dressed up and smiling at the same time for a picture.
Such cute Easter pictures! And I love the girls' dresses. I almost bought the same ones!
*Too bad we're flying instead of driving to CA and won't see you on our way to Disneyland! We'll have to catch up again soon!
Post a Comment