Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MAX!

Wow!  Max is four!  We had a very fun, almost a week-long, birthday celebration filled with parties, three different cakes, a trip to Toys R Us, lots of phone calls, birthday cards in the mail and too many, although much appreciated and much played with, presents. 

Of course Max wanted a Superhero party.  We invited a few friends and had lots of fun!  Max was so happy!  
(Cake #1)











We took cupcakes to playgroup.
(Cake #2)





Max and his Bumblebee (that I spend a lot of time out of my day transforming back and forth...that thing is big, but I guess it's my own fault for buying it for him!) 





The third and last cake.  




What can I say about Max?  We always hoped our kids would be great, but Max has far exceeded our hopes.  He is such a fun and funny, happy, smart, creative, loving, patient, forgiving, helpful, talented, thoughtful and just a good boy.  We love you Max!  

4 comments:

Lillie said...

Wow! What a birthday! Lucky boy.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Max!!

The Leonards said...

His birthday looked like so much fun! I love all of his cakes and his color meals! That is so creative!

Chris and Karisa said...

We love you too Max. Landon wishes he could have come to your birthday parties.