So again, I am behind on blogging and am playing catch up. Apparently we did a very poor job of photographing our Fourth of July activities...so here's a picture that Max took of himself (and his gum).
Neil's parents actually came into town for the Fourth and we pulled a fast one and surprised Neil and Max. They took a taxi to Costco and I sent Neil and Max there to pick up a few things. Max was a little shocked for a while and kept saying "I can't believe you're here!" The weekend's activities included going to see Transformers, bowling, brunch buffet at a new casino, watching fireworks from our house and Star Wars episodes IV, V and VI. We had a great time, thanks Grandma and Grandpa Woolf!
Up Next: Family reunion, Utah and San Antonio

1 comment:
I wish someone would plan a surprise visit like that for me! That would be so cool! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time.
We never made it to the M. Bummer!
Post a Comment