Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June Utah Trip

I'm still behind on posting, but figured I needed to get these up before we leave for our next trip to Utah tomorrow!  A few weeks ago, Neil went to Scout Camp for a week and so I took the kids to Utah (with the much appreciated help of Patrice and Taryn!).  We had a great time...here are our best pics!  

Swimming with cousins

Visiting Nick, Sarah and Molly

Visiting April (my sister in law and friend!)

Me and Ellie Kayaking...Payton didn't enjoy it so much!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! I'm so jealous you got to see Molly!

Sarah Sidwell said...

What a funtrip! Thanksfor taking time to come see us! WE miss you guys already.

ps-love the prayer pic

Cairen said...

The kayaking looks so fun! Hope you are having fun in Utah!

Kellie said...

It was so great seeing you a few weeks ago too! Thanks for calling and getting together. Your family is adarable in these pics as always!