Monday, August 24, 2009

Cheetos!

The girls love to play in the pantry. Usually they just move the cans around...but not this day!
They have been increasingly mischievous lately and I just can't seem to get ahead of or even keep up with them! A few weeks ago I walked into their room after their nap and they were both COMPLETELY naked! It was the only time they were able to get their shirts off too (since they were wearing tank tops), but since then they have enjoyed removing their pants and diapers a few more times. Unfortunately today there was poop in Payton's diaper. Not fun! They have also begun to write and color on the walls, turn on the water in the bathtub, open the round door knobs to the outside of the house and Ellie even climbs up to undo the dead bolt.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh Boy - It sounds like you are in trouble!!!

Jes said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry Tisha! Have you tried putting them in onsies? Maybe that will keep their clothes on.

Lisa said...

Hannah says "THEY MADE A MESS!"

LOL

It's a good thing they are so cute :)

Sarah Sidwell said...

Oh My!!! Good Luck with that:) I know they just got that from their dad.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I guess you thought you had your hands full before?! :) I LOVE the Cheetos picture. So funny! Not so funny about the poop though....

Unknown said...

Yikes! They are ganging up on you, good luck.

Chris and Karisa said...

I think this is my favorite picture yet. I love their little cheeto faces, it's better than cheeto throw-up!

The Leonards said...

Ethan is in the phase of pulling his diaper off too! I found him yesterday in the hall with poop on the floor and a fresh diaper in his hands:) I don't know what I would do if I had two his age! You really do have you hands full, thankgoodness they are so adorable:)