Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks for the comments!

Hey everyone! Who knew that two little trouble makers would elicit all the comments?! I'll have to post about their shenanigans more often! It's fun to hear from all of you!

Here's what they did today....they have discovered that it's fun to put milk/juice/water in their mouths and hold it there for a few minutes. Then when you get tired of it being in there, you just spit it out onto your shirt, the floor, your sister, your carseat, the wall, the table, whatever. I went into the living room this evening to find puddles of milk on the coffee table and I'm pretty sure they'd been there for a while! Sorry no picture.

3 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ah, those girls!! So much fun for them to have a partner in crime!

The Wynn Family said...

Just remember that in 3 years it will be funny... right?!?!

natalie said...

I still remember Trent doing that. He would hold whatever he was drinking in his mouth forever. We would have to make a big dramatic "ahhh" sound and then he would swallow and then copy us. It actually became a big game for him.

Your kids sure are cute!!