Ellie got her cast off last week! She's doing great and was walking on it within an hour of getting the cast off. She runs, jumps and does whatever she wants. She still has a slight limp every once in a while, but it doesn't slow her down much!
AFTER: We went swimming last weekend, that's Ellie on the left!

4 comments:
I'm glad she's doing well. I love your family picture (the one on your Christmas card.) So cute and you all look great. Let's get together when you're in town sometime.
A cast? What happened? Bet she's glad to get that off.
Those girls are so cute!! I bet things are a little easier without carrying her around and stuff.
That went so fast!! (I'm sure that's because I'm not her mother and I don't live with her). :) When she had her cast on, she kept jumping off our entryway step at our house. That was scary! And, thank you, Ellie. Now we can all say, "Don't hang on the cart! Remember what happened to Ellie???"
Post a Comment