It's only January 19th...we just got the christmas lights down and the boxes put away yesterday! So here are the christmas pictures...finally.
Ellie is on the left, Payton in purple on the right.
We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Woolf came to spend Christmas with us! (Shame on all you other Woolfs that didn't come!)
Ellie and Payton love their computers from Grandma and Grandpa Woolf and their crawling/laughing/farting babies from Angie and Nathan. What a hit! They love to play with those babies!
The girls also love their new quilts from Grandma Mano! (Mom, now I see that Payton's was the pink one...I'll have to remember that!)
And of course, the giant Millenium Falcon! Whew, Christmas was so much fun!
But a few days ago Max was thinking about all of his new toys and said to me, "Mom, what did you get me for Christmas?" Oh Max, you weren't supposed to notice that!

2 comments:
Max is so funny, that's something Hannah would say too.
Ha ha!!! That's so funny about Max! I love the pic of the girls in their fairy wings. So cute! I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas!
Post a Comment