I'm pretty sure this post will not do the fair justice...we're just a little anxious to post aboutwhat happened today and we're also going to Disneyland in a couple days so I've got to get this posted! And with that anti-climactic introduction...we had a great time at the fair earlier this month!
We started out at the pig races.





The baby pigs were a big hit, although I didn't see much of them since I was RUNNING with the girls back and forth to the bathroom the whole time...the proof is Payton holding herself in the picture!


We drank slushies because it was HOT (which was the reason for the frequent bathroom trips!)
We loved the lumberjack show and Max even got to have his piece of wood signed by the lumberjacks, I'm pretty sure it will be worth money some day.
They also loved the kids games area, got their arms painted, watched little kids ride sheep, saw all sorts of animals, crafts, tractors, etc... and we were all very glad when the dad's showed up in the afternoon!
We stayed there all day and can't wait to go again next year!

2 comments:
That was such a fun, HOT day!! Although, you did spend quite a bit of time in the bathroom! :D Is Max going to be up for a little Mutton Bustin' next year??
Ok, your post makes me wish we had gone! Next year we'll go for sure :)
Post a Comment