Oh my, can you believe Max is in Kindergarten?!? He loves it and when we went for the open house last week Max cried when we had to leave. He begged and begged me to let him ride the bus the first day, but I told him that moms like to take their kids to school the first day. As we were waiting for the bus today (the second day) he looked up at me with his big toothless grin and said "I'm so excited!" Here are the pictures to prove it!
The first day of School

3 comments:
Max, you look so grown up!
What a big boy! I can't believe how quickly they grow.
Oh, man! Where has time gone?? I remember Max's chubby baby cheeks when we first moved into the ward! I'm glad he's been so excited! I love the pic of him matching the bus!
Post a Comment