I was just commenting on my sister's blog that I've been looking at the same picture on her blog since July! Then I started feeling guilty about my own lack of new posts, so I thought I better put something on here. Then I realized that I don't have any new pictures. I think we've been busy, but I have no pictures to prove it. So here you go...these pictures were taken back in June when we were in Utah having "Three Days O' Fun" with the Salt Lake Connect Pass. Go here if you want to find out more about it.
I have also been impressed by everyone's new family pictures that seem to be posted everywhere! So I thought I should put up a couple of ours...not great portraits, but I do love us in the hats!

3 comments:
I love the hats too! Glad you guys had a fun trip to SLC. And good to see you blogging again! Keep those posts coming.
Love the hats!! :)
Great pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment