On November 25th Payton and Ellie turned three!
Ellie is our Sugar. She is our little princess and loves to dress up. She once got dressed and then said "I go look in the mirror because me so pretty".
Payton is our Spice. She is both feisty and goofy. When Ellie picked out a cinderella dress with Grandma and Grandpa Woolf's birthday money, Payton picked a guitar. When she saw me put the dress on the check stand, she said
"hey, me no want a blue dress!"
We love you Payton and Ellie, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:
I'm way behind on my blog searching...it's been forever since I've seen you!! I can't believe how big your kids are. I love the family picture, everyone is actually posing for the camera...how did you do that?! I miss you Tisha!
We love you too, Ellie and Payton! You are such sweet girls! Great description of them, Tisha!
Post a Comment