We had a great time staying with Marty, Lexi, Hunter and Annie! There was lots of four wheeling and we even got to go to Silverwood amusement park this year.
On the way home we stopped in Utah. The girls and I stayed for almost a week to play, while Neil and Max flew home for the last week of school and some fun Father/Son time.
When we got back our good friends, the Salos, were moving to California. So we spent some fun time together staying and swimming at the MGM. It was very sad to see them go and we miss them lots!
| We celebrated Father's Day together |
In July we went back to Utah and celebrated the Independence Day, went to the races, spent lots of time with cousins, and got to go to Lagoon!
Then in August the Salos came back to visit for a few days and the week after we went to California to visit them! Did I mention they're really great friends and we like them a lot?!?
We had a really fun summer and I can't believe how fast it went! This post really doesn't do it justice and I wish I had more time and patience to write about everything and show more pictures...but I guess this is better than nothing!
| We went to the beach and the kids loved it this time!!! They played in the sand and jump and jumped and jumped in the waves. The girls couldn't stop giggling! |

1 comment:
Wow, it looks like you've had a really fun time with your great friends! :-) We miss you guys! Your Utah trips look fun too!
Post a Comment