This was Max's first day of school. He started second grade and so far he's only had a few "boring days". We drove him to school and walked him in (because that's what Mom's like to do on the first day of school). Max would have rather taken the bus, but he's learning to indulge me on some things. Unfortunately letting me pick out his outfits is not one of those things. I've decided that instead of fighting Max on what he wears, I just let him wear what he wants and know that I don't have to look at it all day.
This was Payton and Ellie's first day of school. They started preschool today and go twice a week. They love it of course and kept singing their new songs all day!
 |
| Although Payton is a little taller than Ellie, she's not this much...Payton is standing a little in front and they are on a hill...Do they look like twins? |
2 comments:
They are getting so big! Max does better than some of my 4th graders use to do. :) What do you do with your free time now?
Tisha!! I just found your blog from Angie! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment