Well today is the first day of all day kindergarten. I have no children until 3:00 pm. It feels quite weird and I'm anxious to see how the girls survive. I do miss the little buggers, but the upside is that maybe I can actually blog again now! I say maybe, because I was never really good at this before so we'll see how I do. For those of you who don't know...we had a big change in our lives this summer.
Neil got a new job at Eastern Washington University near Spokane, Washington so we packed up, rented out our house, said goodbye to our dear friends in Henderson and moved 17 hours North to Spokane!
We are so sad to not be in Henderson anymore, we really thought that was our permanent home. Now I am realizing that we will probably have several more moves in us before we are through. Neil has a great job here and is really enjoying it. We are settling into Spokane and have felt very welcomed into our new ward. We are also loving being near family, hanging out with grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles and cousins.
This is the kids the first time they are seeing our new house. We are just renting for now, but are enjoying the basement and backyard that is big enough for a trampoline!
Stay tuned...maybe I will post some more stuff.

1 comment:
Hooray! I'm excited for Neil. I hope you guys love it there.
No kids!?! What are you going to do???
Post a Comment