That was amazing!
Holy cow, she can spend forever! I thought Ethan could spin a long time but Ellie has him beat by a long shot!
My goodness, she never stops! I love it! Are the girls in nursery yet?
Well, the girls will be in nursery next month which I have been so excited about...right up until they called me to the nursery too!
Taryn will be so proud. But..."She almost spun herself to death!" Good thing she wasn't on the uneven high bars.
Oh that is SO funny! Was she sick afterward? :)
That is too funny! I kept expecting her to stop and fall over, but she never gave up!
Very impressive stamina!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was amazing!
Holy cow, she can spend forever! I thought Ethan could spin a long time but Ellie has him beat by a long shot!
My goodness, she never stops! I love it! Are the girls in nursery yet?
Well, the girls will be in nursery next month which I have been so excited about...right up until they called me to the nursery too!
Taryn will be so proud. But..."She almost spun herself to death!" Good thing she wasn't on the uneven high bars.
Oh that is SO funny! Was she sick afterward? :)
That is too funny! I kept expecting her to stop and fall over, but she never gave up!
Very impressive stamina!
Post a Comment